Ways to give
Text the amount you would like to give to
In each service as part of your worship experience we offer an opportunity to give of your tithes and offerings.
Frequently Asked Questions
ElexioGiving provides churches and non-profit organizations the ability to accept online giving by offering secure mobile giving apps.
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the general budget.(Ex: $50 = will go to general budget)
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to 616-202-5117.
Yes, your account is more than safe. We take security very seriously. All information is encrypted with 128-bit from the user’s web browser to the merchant provider and then into the actual bank. Only recurring information is stored on our servers. All other payment information is erased from our servers seconds after it is submitted. The actual servers are located in an underground secure facility in Florida. All information that is stored on our data base is not easily found and is stored in several different locations. So if a hacker did get into the system (say they stole a high-level password) they would still have to find the data, and then if they did come across the data it would look like a big pile of garbage. They would then need to decrypt this pile of garbage and if (big IF) they are able to decrypt it, they have a pile of numbers they would need to match up with names and addresses stored in a separate place before they would be able to charge a card. You can rest assured that if there is any kind of credit card fraud it will not have happened on our end.
An email notification will be sent. This will provide an instant receipt to your donation.
In each worship service we offer an opportunity as part of your worship experience to give of your tithes and offerings.
Yes, please contact the church office and speak to Laurie or Jim 616-405-7876
Other ways to give
God’s Word calls us to obediently “tithe” (give 10%) of what He gives us to do His kingdom work. “Offerings” given to God are gifts above and beyond our tithes. Tithes and offerings are vital to the health of Our Church and provide for all the areas of ministry and outreach.
OUR GOAL IS 100% PARTICIPATION in giving to the Generous Future.
That might mean being lavishly generous or simply sacrificial…like sacrificing a fast food meal once a week and giving that cost to the Generous Future fund. What you give should be decided between you and God, and we ask that you give in some way from a worshipful heart.
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart what to give, not reluctantly of under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
~2 Corinthians 9:7-8
We are asking that you prayerfully support and sacrificially give to fulfill God’s vision for the future of our Church. Come alongside and be part of the next phase of our miraculous story, and prepare to be blessed.
If you would like to make a donation of stocks or securities, please let us know so that we can verify the transfer and properly record your donation. You may contact the church office.