THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!
God provides for the ministry of our church through your tithes and offerings and your gifts are honored with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and accountability to our lead team and denomination. It’s more than keeping the lights on and the gears turning; it’s about personal worship to God and handing Him back what He already owns…and it’s about lives changing through the transformative power of the Gospel in our region and beyond.
“But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this?
Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.”
– 1 Chronicles 29:14
CONVENIENT WAYS TO GIVE
We offer a safe method of conducting online donations from your computer. You have the option of a one-time or recurring donations. We accept debit and all major credit cards.
First time users will need to create an online account, click the button below, then select “New User Registration”.
From your phone text a gift.
- Text the amount you would like to give to 616-202-5117.
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
In each service as part of your worship experience we offer an opportunity to give of your tithes and offerings. Depending on the service offering plates will be passed or placed at entry points for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: ElexioGiving provides churches and non-profit organizations the ability to accept online giving by offering secure mobile giving apps.
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the general budget.(Ex: $50 = will go to general budget)
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to 616-202-5117.
A: Yes, your account is more than safe. We take security very seriously. All information is encrypted with 128-bit from the user’s web browser to the merchant provider and then into the actual bank. Only recurring information is stored on our servers. All other payment information is erased from our servers seconds after it is submitted. The actual servers are located in an underground secure facility in Florida. All information that is stored on our data base is not easily found and is stored in several different locations. So if a hacker did get into the system (say they stole a high-level password) they would still have to find the data, and then if they did come across the data it would look like a big pile of garbage. They would then need to decrypt this pile of garbage and if (big IF) they are able to decrypt it, they have a pile of numbers they would need to match up with names and addresses stored in a separate place before they would be able to charge a card. You can rest assured that if there is any kind of credit card fraud it will not have happened on our end.
A: An email notification will be sent. This will provide an instant receipt to your donation.
A: In each worship service we offer an opportunity as part of your worship experience to give of your tithes and offerings.
A: Yes, please contact our Church Administrator, Abbie Koster, at 616.772.4907 or email@example.com. Abbie will be able to offer solutions to your individual request.
Other Ways to Give
God’s Word calls us to obediently “tithe” (give 10%) of what He gives us to do His kingdom work. “Offerings” given to God are gifts above and beyond our tithes. Tithes and offerings are vital to the health of Our Church and provide for all the areas of ministry and outreach.
OUR GOAL IS 100% PARTICIPATION in giving to the Generous Future.
That might mean being lavishly generous or simply sacrificial…like sacrificing a fast food meal once a week and giving that cost to the Generous Future fund. What you give should be decided between you and God, and we ask that you give in some way from a worshipful heart.
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart what to give, not reluctantly of under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
~2 Corinthians 9:7-8
We are asking that you prayerfully support and sacrificially give to fulfill God’s vision for the future of our Church. Come alongside and be part of the next phase of our miraculous story, and prepare to be blessed.
If you would like to make a donation of stocks or securities, please let us know so that we can verify the transfer and properly record your donation. You may contact our Church Administrator, Abbie Koster at 616.772.4907 or firstname.lastname@example.org